• Write articles about sex, dating, health, wellness, cannabis, travel, and all that other fun stuff
• Creatively promote your brand, services, and products
• Become a contributing writer to your blog
• Ghostwrite content to be published under your name
• Cover your company news, product launches, or press events
• Create copy that drives website traffic, conversions, and sales
You’ve officially found your match!
I’m a freelance writer who specializes in creating educational, entertaining, and SEO-friendly articles for brands and publications of all sizes. My work has been published in Betches, Cosmopolitan, Tinder Swipe Life, Health, Well+Good, BuzzFeed, Thought Catalog, and other digital outlets. I frequently write in-depth stories about sex toys, sexual health, masturbation, menstruation, orgasms, dating, relationships, health, food, cannabis, CBD, self-care, wellness, traveling, living on a budget, personal finance, and related lifestyle topics.
In a nutshell, I basically create content that helps people live better, happier, healthier lives.
• Content writing
• Story pitching
• Event/media coverage
• Content that needs very little editing and is always delivered before its deadline
• Well-researched stories with accurate information provided by expert sources
• Search engine optimized copy with naturally placed keywords and catchy headlines
• A conversational and casual writing style that’s engaging, fun, and easy to read
• A new team member who’s organized, responsive, and plays well with others!
“Whenever I need quality content written, Morgan is my go-to resource. She researches topics thoroughly, can seamlessly adjust to any tone I need for my content, and always hits her deadlines. I’m happy I found such a reliable and effective writer.” -Cory Young, BCC Interactive
“Morgan is wonderful to work with. Her optimistic and witty voice was perfect for our lifestyle articles. Furthermore, she’s highly responsive and cooperative, and she is able to achieve a quick turnaround when needed.” -Janet Hu, Ties.com
“Morgan is an asset to any digital team. Her skills run the gamut, from content writer and editor to digital marketing and project manager. She is reliable, and never turns down an opportunity to learn something new. Her organizational skills are impeccable, shadowed only by her can-do attitude and personality.”-April Jimenez, The Powerline Group
I’m currently available to take on new projects, pitch story ideas, and accept assignments. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss working together.