So I think these are my new favorite cookies ever. Between the chocolate chips, the nut butter, and the banana, this flourless cookie recipe is absolutely insane — and healthy! Without telling you 7,526 more reasons as to why these cookies are the best, I’ll let you find out for yourself.
Here’s what you’ll need…
(makes 8-12 cookies depending on size)
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp peanut/almond/nut butter of choice (I used almond and peanut in two different recipes — both were delicious)
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Dark/milk/mix of both chocolate chips to taste
Once you have the ingredients, do this…
1) Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
2) Measure out dry ingredients in measuring cup then slowly mix into the bowl (I mixed in 1/3 of the dry into the bananas at a time).
3) Add in vanilla extract, nut butter of choice, and however many chocolate chips you want. Mix!
4) Preheat oven/toaster oven to 350 degrees. Scoop mix into medium-large sized balls onto cookie tray. They don’t blow up or expand much at all, so you can make the cookies as large as you want without worry of spillage/cookies touching one another on the tray.
5) Bake for 15 minutes then let cool on a cooling rack.
Super easy and super delicious. If you try this recipe, let me know what you think. These are by far my favorite cookies yet… if you make them, you’ll see why.
Thanks for reading! Happy baking (and eating). 🙂
Save this post on Pinterest!