Tonight marks the end of the Bachelorette journey for Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher. Left with a decision to spend the rest of her life with either Jordan or Robby, who did she choose?
For the final time, let’s jump into our Bachelorette recap…
(going to do this in bullet form for a change)
- Jordan meets JoJo’s family and tries way too hard to be loved
- Jordan doesn’t ask her parents for their blessing to marry JoJo
- Robby meets JoJo’s family and plays the down-to-earth genuine card
- Robby does ask her parents for their blessing to marry JoJo
- JoJo tells Jordan she’s disappointed in him for not asking for their blessing
- Jordan speaks in circles and sounds like “ksjhdgkjsdgkjsndgkjsndgsdgjkh”
- Robby and JoJo have a perfect last day together
- Jordan calls JoJo’s parents after picking out a ring and finally receives their blessing
- Robby and Jordan coincidentally both write letters to JoJo before the big moment
So, what happened?
Who received the final rose in The Bachelorette Season 12 with Joelle Fletcher?
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*
Jordan received the final rose!… AS IF THIS WASN’T OBVIOUS ENOUGH FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE.
Robby was heartbroken and confused. Totally blindsided. The whole show made it seem like it was a no-brainer and he should have won.. But I guess that’s what the producers do every season. They make it seem like the loser (sorry, Robby) is the obvious choice and the winner isn’t.
Game over. Season over. Big disappointment.
Who’s the next Bachelor 2017?
The next Bachelor hasn’t yet been announced. I’m hoping it’s Chase because I don’t think I can stand to watch a full season of Luke. I’d also be okay with it being Chad. I wouldn’t mind watching him for a full season… but we all know ABC would never allow it. Plus, he’s on Bachelor in Paradise (which premieres tomorrow). We’ll see!
So not only is the show over, but so is our very first round of The Bachelorette BFF Recaps on hawk + pearl! Thank you for reading each week. We’ll be doing the same thing next time around, only it’ll be called The Bachelor BFF Recap (duh).
See you next year (unless you keep reading my blog posts which would be greatly appreciated)! As Evan always says, God bless America!